Nyandarua Circuit – Bundled Ticket
Wrap up the Aberdares in two traverses
⚠️⚠️⚠️ Although government regulations now allow the sitting of PSVs to capacity, we shall be maintaining 50% vehicle occupancy until the end of 2021. We understand the weight of responsibility placed upon us to ensure you get to enjoy the great outdoors safely.
You’ve been everywhere, done it all, seen it all, hiked them all; it is time to up your game and unleash the beast in you. The Nyandarua Circuit is a two-traverse challenge that gets you around the entire Aberdare Range — while offering you cost savings.
Nyandarua Circuit Events
September 10-11 – Southern Nyandarua Traverse
Mutarakwa Forest – Kinangop Peak – Elephant Hill Peak – Njabini Exit
Maximum Elevation Gain: 1,418m
Duration: 10-12 hours
October 8-9 – Northern Nyandarua Traverse
Getabush – Rurimeria – Seven Ponds – Table Mountain Exit
Maximum Elevation Gain: 1,179m
Duration: 10-12 hours
Why the Nyandarua Circuit ticket?
- Cost savings – get great discounts when you buy the bundled ticket instead of paying for each event individually.
- Flexible payment plan – pay everything or lipa pole pole, while still locking the package discounts.
- Perfect for Beginner to Mt. Kenya program graduands – bundled tickets bring the familiar convenience you have been used to in the beginner programs.
***Resident ticket price may change if the relevant authorities review park fees before the event date.
- Transport from Nairobi and back
- Accommodation in Naivasha - Private room, bed & breakfast
- Park fees & charges
- Armed ranger fees
- Guide services
- Paramedic services
- A liter of water, glucose, and 4 fruits
Nyandarua Circuit Payment Plan
Pay a non-refundable booking confirmation deposit of Ksh 6,500/= on or before August 15, 2021.
Top up Ksh 4,700/= on or before September 5.
Pay the balance on or before October 5.
Mpesa Buy Goods till 989985
Cancellation and Refunds Policy
– The booking confirmation deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable to a future event or program.
– The booking and booking confirmation deposit are transferrable to a different person on or before September 5, 2021.
– Where cancellation is requested on or before September 5, 2021, Ksh 6,500 will be retained from the sum paid up. Any excess paid will be refunded in full.
– Where cancellation is requested after September 5, 2021, and on or before October 5, 2021, Ksh 10,000 will be retained from the sum paid up. Any excess paid will be refunded in full.
– Where cancellation is requested after October 5, 2021, Ksh 12,500 will be retained from the sum paid up. Any excess paid will be refunded in full.
– The Nyandarua Circuit ticket is bundled and may not be split into specific event tickets. Therefore, no-shows may not claim any amount for any event they miss.
– The Nyandarua Circuit ticket expires immediately after a milestone payment becomes overdue. The ticket is deemed canceled on the date of expiry and the cancellation policy applies.
– An expired ticket may be revived by topping up the deposits paid to the sum total of the per-event rate for all events in the bundled ticket.